Monday, May 7, 2018

Bon Jovi - Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia 5/3/2018

  Bon Jovi brought the second leg of their This House Is Not For Sale tour to Philadelphia.
  Whereas the first time around the setlist was heavy on tracks from the new album, this time around there was very little from the new album and a bigger emphasis on their back catalog.
  I actually preferred the setlist last time around since I think This House Is Not For Sale is a very strong album. I also wished they had added When We Were Us which they did perform recently at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony.
 
Here is the setlist:


      This House Is Not For Sale
       Raise Your Hands
       You Give Love a Bad Name
       Whole Lot Of Leavin'
       Lost Highway
       Roller Coaster
       Born To Be My Baby
       Who Says You Can't Go Home
       It's My Life
       We Weren't Born To Follow
       We Got It Goin' On
       Keep The Faith
       Amen
       Bed Of Roses
       Lay Your Hands On Me
       Runaway
       I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
       Bad Medicine

       I'll Be There For You
       Wanted Dead Or Alive
      Livin' On A Prayer

      

No comments: