Friday, October 26, 2018

Springsteen On Broadway, Walter Kerr Theatre 10/25/2018

  After much griping about how out of control the pricing was for Springsteen On Broadway, my Wife and I went last night to see it and had the same reaction everyone I know has had. Wow.
  Emotional, Funny, Sad, Touching, Hopeful. I have seen Bruce many times, but this was so unique, so intimate. Whenever i forgot the reason why Bruce's music has meant so much to me, I am reminded.
























              Here is the setlist:

           


                 Growin’ Up
                 My Hometown
                 My Father’s House
                 The Wish
                 Thunder Road
                 The Promised Land
                 Born In The USA

                 Tenth Ave. Freeze Out
                 Tougher Than The Rest w/Patti Scialfa
                 Brilliant Disguise w/Patti Scialfa
                 The Ghost Of Tom Joad
                The Rising
                 Dancing In The Dark
                 Land Of Hope And Dreams
                Born To Run  

No comments: