Friday, May 30, 2008

Intro

My poor wife. For years now she has listened to me recount stories of past concerts, plays, sporting events, etc., many of which she attended with me. She always listens and is very patient. She is probably like most wives in that sense. But she knows I'm there for her in this way too.
I figured I'd probably try to write about some of these things, to spare my wife a little time, she deserves it. A friend of mine started a blog recently and suggested I try the same thing. I have fun checking his out from time to time. I'm not very computer literate, but I can drag out a story to complete boredom.
What I'll attempt to do is go over some of the events I've been lucky to attend and maybe, no probably, give many meaningless details. If I can, I will include setlists to some of the concerts I attended. Fortunately there are great fan sites like Backstreets.com that give great write ups of Springsteen concerts, so luckily there is never a lack of information there. However I will include what I can from some smaller concerts, or concerts that I have not seen any write ups about.
Hopefully this will work out, or maybe it will be a real disaster.

No comments: