Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I have a simple idea

Today at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington D.C., Mr. Stephen Tyrone Johns, a guard at the museum, was tragically killed by James W. von Brunn. Mr. von Brunn entered the museum and opened fire, and sadly fatally wounded Mr. Johns before being shot himself.
Of course it was later discovered that Mr. von Brunn was anti-Semitic and was not happy with what he was seeing in this country socially. I'd venture to guess there were plenty of personal issues too.
My idea is very simple. For all those like Mr. von Brunn, spend a few weeks secluded with people who have the same beliefs as you and meet your religious and physical requirements. My guess is that within a short period of time you'll start to have a problem with them too.
Do this and spare the young life of an innocent man who's mistake was that he went to work and did his job.
Rest in peace Mr. Johns. My sympathies go to you and your family.

No comments: